Friday, April 18, 2014

Soulmate

           
                         Everyone keeps asking me these days what are  the qualities you are looking for a partner and I will be like I don't know or I'm not very clear about it .Yesterday I made a list on what are the basic things partner should have . List consists of caring , hardworking , understanding , honest etc etc . But then I realized all these things don't make much sense . The foremost criteria is the person should be a good human being rest all comes secondary . If person has all other things and not a nice person , its not worth it .


          And there should be certain level of compatibility between two individuals  . You need to feel comfortable being with the other person . You need to actually feel good . Your frequency should match with the other person . There is nothing called soul mate . You be the perfect soul with all the qualities which you are looking for in a person and surely you will find your soulmate . 




“I told you. You don't love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.” 
― L.J. Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment

do we need love

 do we need love in life or can we stay alone , Questions keeps pondering . some messages from discussion with a friend on samantha s remarr...